About FEDELE Interprovincial
The National Association of Spanish Schools for Foreigners – FEDELE Interprovincial was constituted in 2004 due to the interest raised by different schools of Spanish for Foreigners throughout the Spanish National territory to protect the image and prestige of the school. It is located in A Coruña, Guipúzcoa, Ibiza, Mallorca, Navarra, Toledo and Tenerife.
What are our objectives?
Among the objectives included in the statutes of FEDELE Interprovincial, it is necessary to highlight:
- the will to defend and guarantee the quality and image of the sector,
- the promotion of Spanish as a foreign language through collaboration with public and private institutions,
- the defense of the professional and economic interests of its members and of professional ethics.
What guarantees do we offer?
All the member schools of FEDELE Interprovincial guarantee the high quality of their courses, accommodation and other services through the accreditation of the Instituto Cervantes (Accredited Center). These guarantees include:
- meet quality requirements in the teaching of Spanish,
- comply with the legal requirements for teaching;
have adequate resources for teaching,
- have a team of teachers with appropriate qualifications and training,
- follow a teaching plan that guarantees adequate progress,
- establish a maximum number of students per class;
- To carry out a truthful advertising in relation to the offer,
- clearly detailing the prices of courses and complementary services.
What does Spain offer to learn Spanish?
Spanish is today a language in full swing with great projection in the different fields of communication, business, politics and others, and a very promising future. It enjoys cities as varied as Pamplona, Toledo or Palma de Mallorca, among many others in which to learn Spanish.